CSO is an award winning Architectural and Interior Design firm with a 56-year history of providing innovative and creative solutions to enhance and contribute to our clients’ success. We are currently seeking a Construction Administrator to join our CSO Team.
• Act as liaison between our designers, contractors and client representatives
• Prepare construction contract documents, and review budgets
• Attend progress meetings and review shop drawings
• Respond to RFI’s and, prepare punch lists
• Over-all project management at the construction phase
• Required to work in office and job site environments
Skills and Abilities:
• 4 year degree or verifiable equivalent experience
• 3+ years of experience in relevant construction project management
• Effective time management and conflict resolution abilities
• Ability to read, understand and work from blue prints and specifications
• Attention to detail, organization skills, strong written and verbal communication and problem solving skills
• Experience in a customer focused, team-oriented environment
Salary range: Commensurate with experience and expertise
CSO is an equal opportunity employer that offers excellent benefits.
Apply using the online form on our careers page.