Apply using the the online form on our careers page.
CSO currently has a position available for an Interior Designer with 2-5 years commercial design experience. We are looking for a creative designer with well-rounded skills including; programming, space planning, interiors construction documents, finish specifications, and rendering talent. Communication skills are important, as this position will include interaction with clients and contractors. A strong work ethic and ability to contribute in a collaborative team environment is essential.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Interior Design
• Minimum 2-5 years commercial design experience
• Solid design, presentation and organizational skills
• Knowledge of furniture, finishes, materials and specifications
• Applicants must be proficient in the use of 2D/3D software, including, Revit, AutoCAD, Sketchup, Photoshop, InDesign and Illustrator, and have technical knowledge of construction documents
• LEED accreditation is a plus
CSO offers a full benefits plan including; medical insurance, prescription drug plan, dental and vision insurance, life and disability insurance, 401(k) Retirement Program, and Paid Time Off.