Apply using the the online form on our careers page.
CSO is looking to expand our Interior Design Studio. This studio focuses on a variety of complex and rewarding projects, like: Butler University’s Lacy School of Business, MJ Insurance’s corporate headquarters, IBJ Media’s corporate headquarters, and the new IU Health Bloomington Hospital. Candidates should have a passion for design excellence, deep understanding of detail execution, and an eagerness to capture a client’s vision and communicate it through design.
CSO is committed to providing design and service excellence for the benefit of our clients, our people, our community, and our environment. Our people are our greatest asset, and we maintain a culture of mutual respect and support, offer opportunity for personal fulfillment, and provide an inclusive, collaborative, and stimulating workplace.
– Collaborate closely with design leaders from design concept through completed construction
– Select and document complete FF&E packages
– Select and document finish palettes
– Conceptualize the unique design story of every client
– Prepare presentation graphics articulating the design and design process
– Maintain positive relationships with consultants, contractors, design partners, and colleagues
– Continue education growth and professional knowledge
– Bachelor’s Degree in Interior Design
– 3+ years of relevant commercial design experience
– Skilled in design presentations and graphics
– Proficiency in Revit, AutoCAD, Sketchup, Photoshop, Microsoft Office Suite, Illustrator
– Knowledge of FF&E design and execution
– LEED accreditation is a plus