Now Hiring – Interior Designer
Apply using the the online form on our careers page.
CSO Architects, Inc. currently has a position available for an Interior Designer with 2-5 years commercial design experience, for our Education Studio. We are looking for a creative designer with well-rounded skills including; programming, space planning and finish specifications. Communication skills are important, as this position will include interaction with clients and contractors. A strong work ethic and ability to contribute in a collaborative team environment is essential.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Interior Design
• Minimum 2-5 years commercial design experience (Education field helpful)
• Solid design, presentation and organizational skills
• Knowledge of furniture, finishes, materials and specifications
• Applicants must be proficient in the use of 2D/3D software, including, Revit, Sketchup, Photoshop, InDesign and Illustrator, and have technical knowledge of construction documents
• LEED accreditation is a plus