Now Hiring – Project Manager and Graduate Architect
Apply for open positions using the online form on our careers page.
CSO is currently looking for a Project Manager, with the ability to design, manage and produce documents through all project phases, as well as experience managing clients, project teams and consultants.
• Licensed Architect
• Minimum 6-10 years experience managing commercial projects
• Strong design and graphic skills, exceptional knowledge of space programming, contract documents, detailing, specifications, team production management and contract administration
• Ability to communicate clearly and concisely; both verbally and in writing
• Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to build strong relationships with clients and associates
• Strong computer skills (AutoCAD, Microsoft Office, Revit)
• LEED accreditation a plus
This position entails comprehensive involvement in a diverse range of projects within the firm.
Responsibilities will include the following:
• Development of design concepts including three dimensional modeling in consultation with project Lead Designer
• Creation of presentation graphics
• Team collaboration on design solutions
• Development of construction documents
• Coordination of drawings with all engineering disciplines
• Research of local code requirements
• Assisting with construction administration including RFP responses and supplemental drawing development
Graduate Architect will be involved in analyses of problems in conceiving and developing architectural solutions in tandem with the project team. This begins in the conceptual design phase and continues the duration of each project.
• BA/MA Degree in Architecture
• Student Internship experience
• Proficient in Revit and AutoCAD,
• Excellent communication skills
• Excellent time management skills
• A strong commitment to quality and attention to detail
• Proficiency with Sketchup including modeling and rendering